20 Millennials Making a Difference Reception
August 27, 2015, 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Allen County War Memorial Coliseum Rooftop Lounge
Tickets $25 (Cocktails and Hors D’oeuvres)
The Millennial generation, ranging in age from 19 to 35, is projected to surpass the Baby Boom generation this year as the nation’s largest living generation, but their desires and motivations are far different from the Boomers.
Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly is seeking nominations for Millennials in northeast Indiana who are making significant contributions at work, at play and in their community. The Business Weekly editorial board will choose the top 20 Millennials nominated to be featured in a special publication inserted into the August 28th edition of Business Weekly. The winners will also be recognized at a reception on August 27th.
Deadline for nominations is June 26, 2016.
Exciting sponsorship packages still available.
More information: email@example.com
On April 27, a lawsuit was filed in Marion County Circuit Court in which Gov. Eric Holcomb is suing Senate President Pro Tempore Rodric Brady, Speaker of the House of Representatives Todd Huston and the Indiana General Assembly as a whole over its passing of House Enrolled Act 1123 that gives the body the ability to call special sessions.
- May 7 - Fort Wayne's West Central neighborhood benefiting from Electric Works
- May 10 - Indiana General Assembly overrides Gov. Eric Holcomb veto, limits local health departments' powers
- May 10 - Berne Apparel gets patent for apparatus that sorts its products for shipping
- May 6 - Eric Doden to run for governor
- May 11 - Fort Wayne City Council approves fund to house city's $50.82M for COVID recovery
- May 10 - Grants available for Our HEALing cooking classes
- May 4 - Remodeled ALDI on Fort Wayne's south side reopening soon
- May 7 - Republican Tom Didier to run for mayor
- May 6 - WANE 15 news anchor Terra Brantley leaving to lead Fort Wayne Urban League
- May 7 - Barrett McNagny attorneys share HR-related issues in COVID-19 'new normal'