- Legend of Leadership
Award Honoring Don Steininger Date/: Thursday, February 18
Time: 7:30am - 9:00am
Breakfast Tickets: $25
Where: Memorial Coliseum Conference Center
Official host of all 2016 Business Weekly events
This event honor will honor developer, business leader and philanthropist, Don Steininger who has spent many years in the community not only serving as a leader in his profession but also as a servant leader for non-profits and the community.
The Legend of Leadership breakfast will feature speakers honoring Steininger by providing background and anecdotes that pay tribute to him and his vast contributions to northeast Indiana. At the conclusion, Steininger will take the stage to talk about his passions and leadership philosophy.
Sponsorships available for more information: email@example.com
On April 27, a lawsuit was filed in Marion County Circuit Court in which Gov. Eric Holcomb is suing Senate President Pro Tempore Rodric Brady, Speaker of the House of Representatives Todd Huston and the Indiana General Assembly as a whole over its passing of House Enrolled Act 1123 that gives the body the ability to call special sessions.
- May 7 - Fort Wayne's West Central neighborhood benefiting from Electric Works
- May 10 - Indiana General Assembly overrides Gov. Eric Holcomb veto, limits local health departments' powers
- May 10 - Berne Apparel gets patent for apparatus that sorts its products for shipping
- May 11 - Fort Wayne City Council approves fund to house city's $50.82M for COVID recovery
- May 6 - Eric Doden to run for governor
- May 10 - Grants available for Our HEALing cooking classes
- May 4 - Remodeled ALDI on Fort Wayne's south side reopening soon
- May 7 - Republican Tom Didier to run for mayor
- May 6 - WANE 15 news anchor Terra Brantley leaving to lead Fort Wayne Urban League
- May 7 - Barrett McNagny attorneys share HR-related issues in COVID-19 'new normal'