One lucky dog will win a job paying $20,000. CNN's Jeanne Moos reports on Anheuser-Busch's contest for "Chief Tasting Officer" of its canine brew.
On April 27, a lawsuit was filed in Marion County Circuit Court in which Gov. Eric Holcomb is suing Senate President Pro Tempore Rodric Brady, Speaker of the House of Representatives Todd Huston and the Indiana General Assembly as a whole over its passing of House Enrolled Act 1123 that gives the body the ability to call special sessions.
- May 3 - Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb announces $500M READI details for community investments (copy)
- April 30 - Kendallville McDonald's will get modern update
- May 1 - Cameron Hospital in Angola names Leo resident as interim president, CEO
- May 4 - Remodeled ALDI on Fort Wayne's south side reopening soon
- May 1 - New senior expo coming to Kendallville in May
- May 4 - Tom Didier to announce political plans on May 7
- April 27 - Dogs will be able to roughhouse inside Fort Wayne's Ruff House
- May 4 - Elkhart's Patrick Industries, Inc. completes acquisition of Alpha Systems, LLC
- May 7 - Fort Wayne's West Central neighborhood benefiting from Electric Works
- May 5 - Five chefs to compete for votes at benefit for Oak Hill Farm