Former Congressman Denver Riggleman (R-VA) reacts to former Vice President Mike Pence saying that serving under Donald Trump was the "greatest honor of his life."
On April 27, a lawsuit was filed in Marion County Circuit Court in which Gov. Eric Holcomb is suing Senate President Pro Tempore Rodric Brady, Speaker of the House of Representatives Todd Huston and the Indiana General Assembly as a whole over its passing of House Enrolled Act 1123 that gives the body the ability to call special sessions.
- May 3 - Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb announces $500M READI details for community investments (copy)
- May 4 - Remodeled ALDI on Fort Wayne's south side reopening soon
- April 30 - Kendallville McDonald's will get modern update
- May 4 - Tom Didier to announce political plans on May 7
- May 1 - Cameron Hospital in Angola names Leo resident as interim president, CEO
- May 4 - Elkhart's Patrick Industries, Inc. completes acquisition of Alpha Systems, LLC
- May 7 - Fort Wayne's West Central neighborhood benefiting from Electric Works
- May 1 - New senior expo coming to Kendallville in May
- May 5 - Five chefs to compete for votes at benefit for Oak Hill Farm
- May 4 - Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb vetoes limits on local health departments' powers