Brian Stelter analyzes Tucker Carlson, Ted Cruz and the "intramural fight" within the Republican party about January 6. He says Fox is ignoring the fallout from the Cruz story. The Murdochs "don't want to reckon with their own role in radicalizing the grand old party," he says.
- Best Penny Stocks to Buy In January 2022? 3 Investors Are Watching
- Jan. 24 - ABC21 announces expansion, launches 7 p.m. newscast
- Jan. 17 - City of Fort Wayne asks for feedback on new MLK Jr. monument
- Jan. 21 - Career Path: Pone Vongphachanh, New Haven economic development director
- Jan. 21 - Deema in Covington Plaza offers wide range of Turkish specialties
- Jan. 18 - Fort Wayne highlights investments in neighborhood sidewalks
- Best Stocks To Buy Now? 3 Streaming Stocks In Focus Today
- Jan. 23 - Avilla farm beefs up local meat options with new storefront
- 5 Dividend Stocks For January 2022
- Jan. 12 - Riverside Mfg., LLC announces partnership to assemble commercial GPS receivers in the U.S.