KENDALLVILLE — A new 70-home subdivision on Kendallville’s south side could add more than a hundred cars to roads once fully built out, but that’s not a cause for any major traffic concerns in the area, city and Steuben County engineers said.
- Sept. 27 - Ken Dale Farms invites events to rural setting
- Indiana to fully open for business
- Sept. 27 - Cameron Hospital appoints new CFO
- Sept. 24 - Five Lakes Coffee coming to Lima Road
- Sept. 24 - Don Ayres Day in Fort Wayne honors dealership's 50 years in business
- Sept. 25 - Indiana Tech named a 2020 Great College to Work For
- Sept. 23 - New Local Apple Cart has hard work at its core
- Sept. 25 - Hope for Electric Works?
- Sept. 24 - People on the Move
- Sept. 21 - Fort Wayne's Wood Shack has a new name