Presented as part of the Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly's 2021 Webinar Series, this presentation and moderated panel discussion with seasoned tax professionals from Baden Gage & Schroeder offers an up-to-date, high-level view of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), including loan forgiveness, tax implications, GAAP treatment and the new legislation for PPP round 2.
Moderator: Lisa Esquivel Long, Editor of the Greater Fort Wayne Business Weekly
Presenters from Baden Gage & Schroeder:
Kara Smith, CPA & Director
Melissa Bradberry, CPA & Director
Tyler Engstrom, CPA & Senior Manager
Visit https://www.kpceventbuzz.com/webinars/ for more info and to register for future webinars.
- Feb. 25 - Granite City has fire; Urban Greek Street Food coming; Bravas returning
- Feb 24 - 'Project Mastodon' planned along U.S. 30 - but what is it?
- Feb. 25 - Angola businessman mocks Whitmer as 'Indiana Businessperson of the Year'
- March 1 - Allen County health department increasing vaccination capacity at Memorial Coliseum
- Feb. 24 - Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb keeping COVID-19 guidelines in place for another month
- Feb. 26 - Indiana Tech works with businesses to skill up workforce
- Feb. 25 - Trine MPAS students exceed national pass average for certification
- Feb. 22 - Walt Disney Company CEO Bob Chapek talks about COVID-19, his North Star, and Indiana University on webinar
- Feb. 26 - Director works to reinvigorate Three Rivers Festival after stagnant 2020
- Feb. 26 - Study: Hoosiers among least-educated